Beautifully landscaped front garden, imposing front door opening to marble vestibule with leaded glass anti-draught door, marble hallway with under-stairs storage, guest lavatory with washbasin.
Tiled cellar with original wine and pantry cupboards.
Huge living room and adjoining dining room. The reception rooms are separated by sliding doors with faceted glass and feature high ceilings, herringbone-patterned oak parquet floors, and gas fireplaces with marble mantels. The front room has built-in bookcases and French doors to the garden, while the back room has an adjoining conservatory, which is open to the large modern, well-equipped kitchen and has patio doors to the nicely landscaped rear garden with shed and back entrance.
Imposing staircase with original spindles to 1st floor:
Landing; front room with built-in cupboard, study/bedroom with marble mantel and balcony, both with oak parquet flooring. Huge back bedroom with fitted wardrobes, marble mantel and adjacent sunroom with French doors to a balcony, modern bathroom with bath, separate shower, double washbasin set in a vanity, w.c. and under-floor heating.
Landing with big skylight, w.c. with washbasin, back bedroom with marble mantel and balcony with lovely view, large front room, side room, floor-heated bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin set in a vanity, laundry connections, and cupboard with central heating unit.
- freehold, plot size 234 m2
- living space 271 m2
- surveyor’s report available on request
- extensive electrical circuitry
- double glazing throughout
- many original features (e.g. decorative moulded ceilings, paneled doors, herringbong parquet flooring, leaded-glass windows, marble fireplace mantels)
-2 gas fireplaces
-under-floor heating in both bathrooms
- sunny rear garden with back entrance and outdoor lighting
- awnings at the back
- thoroughly renovated in 2000
- older construction and materials disclaimers applicable