Four-bedroom semi-detached villa with extended kitchen, detached garage, off-street parking, and sunny back garden. Located on a quiet street in the ever-popular, child-friendly Spiegel neighbourhood and set on a plot of some 393m2, this delightful 1930's era family home offers comfort, space, and a private southwest-facing back yard surrounded by mature trees and evergreen shrubbery.
• Covered entrance
• Vestibule with anti-draught door to hallway
• Guest lavatory with washbasin
• Door to standing-height cellar with meter cupboard and laundry connections
• Living room with fireplace, wooden floors, and beautiful steel and glass doors leading to
• Extended eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances, big central island with lots of drawers, and harmonica doors which open fully to the terrace and garden
• Bathroom with forced ventilation system, bath/shower and twin washbasins
• Separate w.c.
• Bedroom with fitted wardrobe, french doors to outside area where a terrace can be created
• Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and french doors to balcony
• Master bedroom with 2 dormer windows plus infrastructure for a second bathroom
• Storeroom with dormer, loft, and central heating unit
Wooden flooring throughout the top 2 levels
• Garage met electric power
• Wide, deep, southwest-facing back garden with terrace
• Ample front garden with off-street parking
In short, a perfect family home – ideally located near schools, Naarden Bussum railway station, town centre, sports facilities, and motorways to Amsterdam, Utrecht, and Hilversum as well as a wealth of green open spaces.
Facts and figures:
Living space: 151m² / 652m³
Plot size: 393m²
Asking price: € 989,000.00 k.k. (buyer pays closing costs)